Terms and Conditions
Terms of Information – Denial of Responsibility
The following Terms and Condition apply to use this website. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the website and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. In case of disagreement with these terms, do not use this Site.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this website:
- Information pages placed on unlock4modems.com (hereinafter website) intended for the free access of users to the issues that may be interested in them, including those relating to the unlocking of mobile phones & internet gadgets, as well as testing their work in networks of various mobile operators.
- All information is available in its original form, with no guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without any other express or implied warranty. Access to the Site and use of its Contents, is at your discretion and at your own risk.
- Administration (site owners, moderators, and content managers and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors.
- The administration does not give any representations or warranties with respect to the Site and its contents, including, without limitation, the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site and the Content, in respect that when using the Website will not have bugs, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the administration will correct any defects or that the Site will not be viruses or other malicious code, as well as the contents and the site does not violate the rights of third parties .
- Some links on the Site lead to resources located on other sites. These links are for convenience only and do not imply that the Administration approves the content of external sites. In addition, administration of the Site does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these resources and their contents. This statement applies to all links shown on the Site, and materials of all websites accessible via banners and links on the web site at unlock4modems.com.
- It is the responsibility of the Administration does not include control of the legality or illegality of the transmitted information (anyone, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, the internal forwarding of information in a variety of links, texts or archives), the definition of property rights and the legitimacy of the transmission, reception or use of this information.
- Administration takes reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, relevance and legitimacy of the Content, but it does not accept responsibility for the actions of individuals or organizations directly or otherwise carried out on the basis of the information available on the Site or received through it as provided by the Administration, and the third persons.
- In accordance with the current legislation, the Administration refuses any representations and warranties, representations that may otherwise be implied and excludes all liability with respect to the Site, Content, and to use them. Under no circumstances, the Site Administration will not be responsible before any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising from any use of the information on this Site or any other website to which there is a hyperlink from our site, the occurrence of dependence, loss of productivity, layoffs or interruption of working activity, as well, and expulsion from educational institutions for any loss or profit, interruption of business, loss of programs or data in your information system or otherwise, arising in connection with your access, use or inability to use Site Content or any related website, or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, malfunction, or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the administration is clearly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any trademarks, marks and product names, services and organizations, design rights, copyright and related rights that are mentioned, used or cited on the site belong to their rightful owners, and their use is not entitle you to any other use. Unless otherwise indicated, the pages of this site is not affiliated with the respective owners, and no one other than the copyright owner cannot dispose of the rights to the use of materials protected by copyright. You are responsible for the use of these and similar materials.
- Reading, distribution or modification of the information posted on this site may violate the laws of the country in which you are viewing this site.
- If, in accordance with the applicable laws of any of the terms will be declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The site gives the user access to various information, while not excluding the provision of fee-based information services. Under the information service, in this case the user is providing online access to a particular text information.
- Unlock codes, the user can purchase / receive on the Site, as well as on the resources that are referenced site is text information and are not a technology or its description, a technical device or component.
- Unlocking the device by entering the unlock code is a standard option provided by the device manufacturer (franchisor) and an interference with the normal operation of the device, and is not intended to use is not provided by the device manufacturer technologies, software, or any other means.
- You agree that any information contained on the Site, as well as any related projects, will be used by them solely for informational purposes, not contradicting the current legislation of the country where the user intends to use the information. Possible use obtained on the Site and / or related projects, unlock codes, as well as other information, is provided for testing only, with reference provided by the device vendor technical possibility of using it in the networks of other mobile operators. In all other cases, the User agrees to renounce the use of information provided on the site.
- By using this site, you agree to the “Disclaimer” and established rules and take all the responsibility, which can be assigned to you. Administration of the Site at any time have the right to make changes to the rules, which take effect immediately. Continued use of the Site after changes constitutes your agreement to automatically enforce the new rules.