Huawei E5756 Mobile WiFi Description
If you have lots of Wi-Fi devices that you want to connect at once then the Huawei E5756 MiFi is the perfect device for you. It canprovide a secure Wi-Fi connection for up to 10 Wi-Fi devices. By connecting to the 3.5G mobile network the MiFi creates a Hotspot that allows you to securely connect your tablet, mobile phone, laptop or games console wherever you are. The LED display gives clear and concise information on signal strength, incoming alerts and battery life and the one touch setup lets you get connected quickly and easily.
Huawei E5756s Features:
Create your own secure Wi-Fi hotspot wherever you need it
Uses Advanced 3G (DC-HSDPA) technology
Connects up to ten Wi-Fi gadgets at the same time
LED screen displays battery consumption, network signal and mail alerts
Hassle free installation, just Plug-N-Play
SIM Lock released for usage with any 4G / 3G network worldwide
TS9 External Antenna slot
Operation time up to 10 working hours
Mobile charge for other devices (Charge adapter AF10 is necessary)
Huawei e5756 MiFi Specifications
• Model: E5756
• Frequency (3G): UMTS 2100/900 MHz
• Frequency (2G): GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Speed: DC-HSPA+ 43.2Mbps download; 5.76 Mbps upload
• Battery: Built-in 3000mAh, 10 hours online usage
• WiFi: 802.11b/g/n; Encryption WEP/WPA/WPA2; Support 10 WiFi devices simultaneously
• Micro SD card slot: Yes, supports up to 32GB
• Auto APN: Yes
• Antenna port: Yes, TS-9 connector
• Dimensions: 102 x 66 x 14.5 mm
• Weight: 133g
• Web management page: http://192.168.1.1
• Supported Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7.
• Package Contents:
How to Unlock, Free Instructions
How to Unlock Huawei Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router :
1. Make sure your Huawei Mobile WIFI Router Gateway is fully charged.
2. Switch off the modem and insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Gateway with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect it with PC and go to or and login to your device’s dashboard (IP Address may be different for your device). Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei Mobile WIFI Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.