Huawei Power-Fi E5377 (Sister Models E5377s-32, E5377Ts-32, E5377Bs-508, E5377Bs-605)
Huawei E5377 LTE 4G Mobile MiFi Hotspot is supported high speed LTE download upto 150Mbit/s. Huawei E5377 is not only a 4G LTE WiFi router, but also a UMTS/GSM 3G mobile router supports WiFi dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz. The E5377 is compatible with most operators over the world, supported languages including English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, and Russian. Buy genuine unlock code to use this E5377 without contract in any countries, after unlocking you can use it worldwide with all operators.
Because the E5377 supports the Mobile WiFi app by scanning its QR code, you can take a faster, easier, better web experience with you, wherever you go. It allows up to 11 devices connection simultaneously, maximum working time up to 6 hours.
Huawei E5377 Models:
* Huawei E5377s-32: LTE Band 2600/2100/1800/900/800/850 MHz
* Huawei E5377Ts-32: LTE Band 2600/2100/1800/900/800/850 MHz
* Huawei E5377Bs-508: LTE Band 28 (700MHz) / Band 3 (1800 MHz) / Band 2600 MHz, TDD band 40 (2300MHz)
* Huawei E5377Bs-605: LTE Band 28 (700MHz) / Band 3 (1800 MHz) / Band 2600 MHz, TDD band 40 (2300MHz)
Huawei E5377 Technical Specifications:
* LTE Category 4 Mobile Hotspot
* Support LTE/UMTS/GSM network technology
* 3G Band: UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
* 2G Band: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* LTE Download speed to 150Mbit/s
* LTE Upload speed to 50Mbit/s
* 3G DC-HSPA+ Download speed to 42.2Mbit/s
* DC-HSPA+ Upload speed to 5.76Mbit/s
* Support up to 10 Wireless terminals
* WiFi 2.4GHz & 5GHz
* External Antenna connector (Two TS-9 socket)
* Five-second fast boot
* Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) for 5 GHz Wi-Fi
* Menu-style LCD UI with support for multiple languages
* LTE/3G/Wi-Fi auto offload
* Support for HUAWEI Mobile WiFi App , Online software upgrade
* Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT
* Built-in LTE/UMTS/GSM and WLAN high gain antenna
* Battery: 1500mAh (up to 6 hours)
* Weight: 82g
* Dimensions: 98 mm x 57.1 mm x 14.4 mm
* Supported OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (does not support Windows RT); Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9 with latest upgrades
NOT compatible with 3G CDMA/EVDO networks including Verizon and Sprint
NOT compatible with 700 MHz 4G LTE in USA
UNLOCK HUAWEI E5377 (ALL SUB MODELS E5377s-32, E5377Ts-32, E5377Bs-508, E5377Bs-605 ARE UPPORTED)
In Order to unlock Huawei E5377 you need to follow the below steps carefully.
- Make sure your Huawei E5377 Mobile WIFI Router battery is at least 50% charge.
- Write down your Modem IMEI Number somewhere at safe place
- Get unlock code Using IMEI from Huawei Code Calculator and write down somewhere.
- Insert Any invalid (different operator than your current provider) SIM Card into Huawei WiFi / MiFi.
- After you switch the device on, It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
- Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5377 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device or.
- Plugin your device into USB port through USB data cable and open http://192.168.8.1 or http://pocket.wifi.
- Device will automatically redirect to url http://192.168.8.1/html/simlockrequired.html and your device will prompt to enter unlock code or otherwise.
- Navigate to ADVANCE SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE
- Now you can see the box which is asking to enter the unlock code, Enter The UNLOCK CODE (NEW ALGO V3) which you have generated in STEP 2.
- Click on APPLY. That’s It Your modem is unlocked successfully.
Don’t Forgot To Share Your Unlocking Experience And Give Feedback In Comments.