Huawei E5372 Overview
Take your 4G mobile Wi-Fi internet connection with you wherever you go – around the house, or out and about with the unlocked Huawei E5372 router. This 4G router could help you create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot wherever you need it, with 4G access where available. You could onnect your Wi-Fi tablet, laptop, games console and other devices to surf on the 4G mobile network. The front LED screen displays battery consumption, network signal and mail alerts.
Huawei E5372 Specifications
Being similar with Huawei E5776 mobile Wi-Fi, Huawei E5372 is also a 4G LTE CAT4 router. However, there are some difference between the E5776 and E5372. The E5372’s battery is removable with capacity of 1780mAh unlike the 300mAh unremovable battery of E5776. Besides, the other difference is that the Huawei E5372 wireless module transmits as desired in either the 2.4 GHz band or the 5 GHz range which E5776 cannot support.
E5372ts-32: Band 1/3/7/8/20 (800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz)
E5372s-601: Band 3/20/38/40 (FDD 1800/2600MHz & TDD 2300/2600MHz)
3G UMTS/WCDMA Bands: 2100/1900/900/850Mhz
2G GPRS/GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
4G/LTE FDD link Speed: Downstream: 150Mbit/s, Upstream: 50Mbit/s
4G/TD-LTE link Speed: Downstream: 112Mbit/s, Upstream: 10Mbit/s
3G HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ Link Speed: Downstream: 42Mbit/s, Upstream:5.76Mbit/s
802.11 a/b/g/n, 2X2 MIMO, up to 300 Mbit/s (2,4 or 5 GHz), Repeater model available
Up to 10 Wi-Fi devices
Battery: Removable battery, 1780 mAh for E5372s-32, 3560mAh for E5372Ts-32
Interfaces: Micro USB, Micro SD, 2 external Antenna (TS-9 connector)
Dimensions and weight: 99 mm *14.4 mm *62.2mm
MIMO Support : YES, 2 x 2
WiFi Support : 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4G/5G
SD Card Slot: YES, SD card up to 32GB
USB Type: USB 2.0
External Antenna Connector: 2,
Ethernet Port: NO
OS Supported: Windows/Linux/Mac OS
IPV 6 Support: Yes
How to Unlock, Free Instructions
How to Unlock Huawei Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router :
1. Make sure your Huawei Mobile WIFI Router Gateway is fully charged.
2. Switch off the modem and insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Gateway with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect it with PC and go to or and login to your device’s dashboard (IP Address may be different for your device). Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei Mobile WIFI Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.