ERICSSON W20, W25 & W35 TURBO HUB MOBILE BROADBAND ROUTER FOR ALL SIM CARDS
How to Openline / Decode / Unlock Ericsson W20, W25 & W35 Turbo Hub Mobile Broadband Router
Step-by-Step Guideline (Its Complete Procedure to unlock any of above mentioned models):
- First note down the current firmware version on your device.
- Download 3 files already sent in your email.
- Firmware Decode File
- Unlocking Commands File
- PuTTY Tel Terminal Client
- Take your router’s default SIM Card out and insert a non-accepted sim card on which your device is locked.
- You will notice Blue Blinking Monitor and Alarm Sound from your Ericsson Router, it indicated that your router is locked.
- This is only demo, complete procedure will be sent on purchase of unlocking.
- Congratulations, you have Done!
- Now you can enjoy any SIM in your router
How to Unlock Ericsson Turbo Hub Mobile Broadband Router:
- These routers cannot be unlocked from IMEI and direct unlock code. There is a complete procedure to unlock these modems.
- No disassembling or sophisticated technical knowledge is required.
- Unlocking by this method is safe & secure and also it does not void router’s warranty
- You never need to send your router to anybody
- As wireless carriers usually subsidize the cost of the device, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your handset by up to 300%
- Unlocking method is same for all the routers mentioned above and also unlocking charges of each device is same, regardless the router model you have.
- To unlock any router model mentioned above, just pay $10 for unlocking/unlock code through Paypal to id [email protected] mention your router model and IMEI in transaction or send us your transaction and device detail at [email protected].
- On purchase of unlocking for any Ericsson Router complete procedure along-with step-by-step tutorial and required firmware will be sent in your email.