The 4G LTE Alcatel Y853 can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously in its Wi-Fi mode. A variant model as Alcatel Y853VB is also available in the market.
LED Indicator for signal strength , network selection (4G / 3G) , SMS
SMS – sending / receiving , inbox (storage)
Wifi Setting – SSID / Login PW / TKIP / AES / MAX Number of User ( up to 15 users)
DHCP – Adjusted IP Home address, DHCP Server , DHCP IP POOT , DHCP IP POOL , DHCP IP Lease Time , M
Profile Management – AUTO APN , Manual APN
Network Mode – AUTO , 4G ONLY , 3G ONLY , Manual Search function
Connection mode – Automatic / Manual
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO UNLOCK ALCATEL Y853 4g Mini Router:
1. Insert any other Network provider’s SIM card in the device.
2. Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC and browse for http://192.168.1.1 into internet explorer.
3. It will prompt you to login into the Alcatel Y853VB.
4. User name and password is written on the back side of the router
(You can also try the default user name : admin / password : admin).
5. After login into the device, it will prompt you for a NCK / Unlock code.
6. Enter the correct 10-digit unlock code and device will be unlocked forever (always buy genuine unlock code).
7. Now you Alcatel Y853VB 4G data card is successfully unlocked.
8. Now, reset the device and create the profile according to the new SIM, if your device is not working on auto APN configuration.
If your modem is with customized firmware and is not prompting for unlock code, you can also send the NCK code into Alcatel modem using Alcatel Modem NCK Inserter.
Note: Unlocking of Alcatel Y800 and Y800MA is also same as Alcatel Y853VB. NCK / Unlock code is not free, you can order 100% working and genuine unlock code from here. NCK / Unlock Code will be sent within a few mints/hrs.