There are many operators worldwide offering different Alcatel modems with their own TAG / LOGO like Surfline carrier of Ghana, EE carrier of UK, We are going to discuss unlocking process of Alcatel One Touch Y800, Y800MA and Y800Z 4G WiFi router.
The 4G LTE Alcatel Y800 and Y800Z router can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously in its Wi-Fi mode. A variant model as Alcatel Y800MA is also available in the market.
Mobile Broadband Specs
Data Rate: LTE downlink 100Mbps; Uplink 50Mbps
4G Bands: 800/900/1800/2600 MHz
3G Bands: 900/1800/2100 MHz
2G bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
Storage Capacity: 2Gb NAND flash + 1Gb LPDDR
External Interface: Micro USB 2.0 interface
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO UNLOCK ALCATEL Y800z MOBILE WIFI HOTSPOT ROUTER:
1. Insert other Network provider’s non-accepted SIM card in the device.
2. Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC and browse for http://192.168.1.1 into internet explorer.
3. It will prompt you to login into the Alcatel Y800Z.
4. User name and password is written on the back side of the router
(You can also try the default user name : admin / password : admin).
5. After login into the device, it will prompt you for a NCK / Unlock code.
6. Enter the correct code and device will be unlocked forever (always buy genuine unlock code).
7. Now, reset the device and create the profile according to the new SIM, if your device is not working on auto APN configuration.
If your modem is with customized firmware and is not prompting for unlock code, you can also send the NCK code into Alcatel modem using Alcatel Modem NCK Inserter.
Note: Unlocking of Alcatel Y800 and Y800MA is also same as Alcatel Y800Z. NCK / Unlock code is not free, you can order 100% working and genuine unlock code from here. NCK / Unlock Code will be sent within a few mints/hrs.