The 4G LTE Alcatel Y855 can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously in its Wi-Fi mode. A variant model as Alcatel Y855v is also available in the market.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO UNLOCK ALCATEL LINK Y855v Surfline Ghana MINI ROUTER:
1. Insert any other Network provider’s SIM card in the device.
2. Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC in USB port and browse for http://192.168.1.1 into internet explorer.
3. It will prompt you to login into the Alcatel Y855v.
4. User name and password is written on the back side of the router
(You can also try the default user name : admin / password : admin).
5. After login into the device, it will prompt you for a NCK / Unlock code.
6. Enter the correct 10-digit unlock code and device will be unlocked forever (always buy genuine unlock code).
7. Now you Alcatel Y855 4G data card is successfully unlocked.
8. Now, reset the device and create the profile according to the new SIM, if your device is not working on auto APN configuration.
If your modem is with customized firmware and is not prompting for unlock code, you can also send the NCK code into Alcatel modem using Alcatel Modem NCK Inserter.
Note: Unlocking of Alcatel Y800 and Y800MA, Y853, Y854, Y855 is also same as Alcatel Y855v. NCK / Unlock code is not free, you can order 100% working and genuine unlock code from here. NCK / Unlock Code will be sent within a few mints/hrs.