The 4G LTE Alcatel Wingle L800z can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously in its Wi-Fi mode. A variant model as Alcatel L800 is also available in the market.
Data Rate: LTE downlink 100Mbps; Uplink 50Mbps
4G Bands: 700/800/850/900/AWS/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz
3G Bands: 850/900/AWS/1800/1900/2100 MHz
2G bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz, Cat 3 LTE
Measuring: 89 x 27.5 x 14 mm
Storage Capacity: 2Gb NAND flash + 1Gb LPDDR
External Interface: Micro USB 2.0 interface
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO UNLOCK ALCATEL L800z 4g:
1. Insert any other Network provider’s SIM card in the device.
2. Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC and browse for http://192.168.1.1 into internet explorer.
3. It will prompt you to login into the Alcatel L800Z.
4. User name and password is written on the back side of the router
(You can also try the default user name : admin / password : admin).
5. After login into the device, it will prompt you for a NCK / Unlock code.
6. Enter the correct 10-digit unlock code and device will be unlocked forever (always buy genuine unlock code).
7. Now you Alcatel L800Z 4G data card is successfully unlocked.
8. Now, reset the device and create the profile according to the new SIM, if your device is not working on auto APN configuration.
If your modem is with customized firmware and is not prompting for unlock code, you can also send the NCK code into Alcatel modem using Alcatel Modem NCK Inserter.
Note: Unlocking of Alcatel Y800 and Y800MA is also same as Alcatel Y800Z. NCK / Unlock code is not free, you can order 100% working and genuine unlock code from here. NCK / Unlock Code will be sent within a few mints/hrs.