You can follow these steps to get your modem unlock:
- Insert a non-Current Provider Network (e.g. non-Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network, non-Optus SIM for Optus Network) SIM card into the device. (Current Provider Network is the network that the device locked to).
- Ensure the device is charged and then switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM”
- Establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC/IPAD/IPHONE/Android Device.
- Any of the following methods:
- Browse any website and you will be redirected to 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp and prompted to input the 8 digits unlock code. Or you can try to access 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp directly to input the unlock code. Once you key in the unlock code and the modem will reset itself. Your modem is now unlocked.
- Access and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://pocket.wifi then go to Advanced Settings -> SIM Settings -> Unlock Device -> Enter Unlock Code -> Click Apply. This should unlock your device.